Arcata Plaza Band Sponsorship Details
The 2019 Arcata Plaza market season has begun, and we are excited to share the bounty of Humboldt County’s rich agricultural resources with the community! Part of what makes this farmers’ market so special is the great local musical talent we’re able to provide for the enjoyment of customers and vendors alike. Live music at this farmers’ market contributes to a fun, festive atmosphere and benefits local businesses as well. We are excited for this year, and have selected musicians from a wide diversity of genres to appeal to a variety of musical tastes including some old favorites, as well as some new bands.
We invite you, as a part of our local business community, to sign up for a full or partial music sponsorship to help support the musicians you know and love, or perhaps try out a new band! A full sponsorship for the Arcata Plaza main season is $350 and a half sponsorship is $175, but any amount that you would like to contribute is greatly appreciated to help support local music at our markets!
What do you get for your Arcata Plaza Music Sponsorship?
- Your logo and link included on the “Sponsors” page of our website
- Recognition in social media posts leading up to the performance as a band sponsor
- Friends of the Farmers’ Market decal
- Listing as band sponsor on the music schedule page of our website, including links to your business
- Listing as band sponsor in other local online calendar listings promoting the performance
- Prominent listing as the band sponsor on band sign boards at market (2 boards)
- Public announcement and thanks for your sponsorship 3X during the band performance at market
- Option to include a small display at our Info Booth and hang a banner at market (full sponsorships only)
Arcata Plaza Half Sponsorship $175
Please take a look at the list of Arcata Plaza music schedule provided, and choose the level of sponsorship you would like below. If you want to support a specific band or date, please indicate which so we can ensure you get your preference.
NCGA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, tax ID number 77-0212408, so your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Thank you for supporting North Coast Growers’ Association Farmers’ Markets, local farmers, and musicians! Please know it is very much appreciated.
DATE & BAND
Jenni & David and the Sweet Soul Band
Ju Drum with Seed-N-Soil
Latin Peppers - Sponsored by Cafe Brio
Kinetics - Off Plaza
Oyster Festival - Off Plaza
Compost Mountain Boys - ½ sponsorship available, $100 sponsorship from Humboldt Honey Wine
Claire Bent & Citizen Funk - ½ sponsorship available, Spring Hill Farmstead half sponsorship
The Low Notes
Paula Jones Band
Georgia Ruth - Sponsored by Mycality Mushrooms
Bump Foundation - Sponsored by Willow Creek Farms
Absynth Quartet - sponsored by Sarvinski Family Farm
Asha Nan - Sponsored by Flying Blue Dog Farm & Nursery
North Country Fair - Off Plaza
The Bandage - Sponsored by Brio Breadworks
Blue Rhythm Revue & Pastels on the Plaza
Striped Pig String Band
Kenny Ray & the Mighty Rovers - Sponsored by Shakefork Community Farm