What is the North Coast Ag Collaborative?
Each of our organizations or departments provide critical services to our agricultural community and we are fortunate to live in a community where many of our offices work so well together on collaborative projects and prioritize making ourselves available to promote and support each other's work. In our relatively small community this collaboration is so important and valuable.
The NC Ag Collaborative takes our partnership mindset one step further to participate in quarterly networking and collaboration-building meetings or gatherings. In addition to meeting new partners, enjoying each others company and catching up personally, this collaborative aims to:
- Increase communication between entities
- Share information about timely resources or funding
- Share info about regulation changes
- Increase access to info/ data that we all want to share with our various funders for grant writing
- Formal networking- collaborative networking